Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Weekend in Wisconsin


You may be thinking "What is there to do in Wisconsin?" There is actually a lot to do and it is beautiful. We went up to the house last weekend to have some family time without all of the busyness that our "normal" life brings. We had such a nice time playing in the snow and just relaxing. Jon took Jacob and Karli skiing for the first time and they loved it. Jacob said that he wants me to sign him up to do some "ski races". I love the confidence of an 8 year old boy after only 2 days of skiing on a "hill" in Wisconsin. Ben and I had fun spending time together and shopping at the outlets (okay, the shopping was more fun for me...but I let him ride on one of the little toys.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: