Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Funny Girl

With Karli, you never know what will come out of her mouth! She is very witty and often a little sassy - Where does she get the "Sass" from? I'll never tell! :)On the way to BSF today she was telling me how many kids she wants to have someday. I said, "what if you have 12?" She said, "That is too many. Maybe just 3 or 4 so that I have enough money for them." Then she said, "Really, I am going to work during college then I'm going to let my husband keep working."

Afterschool we were sitting at the table having a snack. Jacob was being cute so I said, "Jacob, you are so cute!" Karli jumped in and said, "Oh Jacob, you are so adorable! I'm going to keep you to be my husband!"

Our house is never boring...These kids are always giggling about something. :)

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Leave it to Karli to be thinking about marriage and family someday and Jake to only be thinking about his snack. Luv ut!

Lauren said...

I remember when Chandler was 4. He said he was going to marry Logan Waldeck and have 17 kids. I asked why he wanted so many, and he said, "Because I want to drive a bus." They come up with the wierdest reasons for things. Since both our kids want to marry their siblings, maybe we could convince them to have an arranged marriage and keep it at least limited to our families. What do you think? I would just have to have one more to make it even.

Unknown said...

there are some arranged marriages that do work...

Kelli I. said...

Yes, after 12 great years...I'm still a believer in arranged marriages!