Thursday, March 6, 2008

Howdy From Texas



Last weekend, Karli, Ben and I flew to Dallas to spend the weekend with my family. It was great to spend time with my parents, brother, sister-in-law and nephews. (And we loved the 75 degree weather). I love Texas and enjoyed thinking about many of the memories we made while we lived there.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm so bummed I didn't get a chance to see you this trip. I hope you had a nice visit with your family.

You need to do more trips down this way on a more consistant basis. Also, next time you're out you need to bring Jake with you so the boys can get together.

Miss you friend.

Nancy

Maria Hallford said...

We had such a blast seeing you, Karli and Ben! We missed seeing Jake and Jon but hopefully we will see ya'all in the summer when we come up!!
The pictures turned out great!
We love you and miss you bunches!

Love,
Michael, Maria, Chasen, Cameron and Mr. T :)