The weekend before Ben's birthday (while the kids and I were in Dallas), Jon painted Ben's room and put together his new Car Bed! Jon put wrapping paper and a big bow on the bedroom door. When we got home from the airport, Ben went up to his room and was surprised by all of the cool things his daddy did in his room. Jon worked so hard and Ben loves his Big Boy room.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Wow! Ben's room looks great!!!
Would Jon like to come to our house while we're out of town and paint? Just thought I'd ask. ;0)
Ben, you are such a big boy! We love that your mommy took pictures of your new rooms so we could see it. Your daddy is very handy and he did a great job making you a new room. What a fun present!
Your birthday cake looks so yummy. Was it chocolate cake? We're happy your birthday was so special.
We miss you!
Love,
Todd, Ashley, Gavin, Lexi and Reese
P.S. Do you think you can talk your parents into moving back to California? We really miss you guys.
I am so impressed!!! I can't believe that Jon did that!!! That is amazing! Great job! You have definitely secured Father of the Year!!!
Miss you guys - I'm with Ashley - moving back any time soon?????
Happy Birthday Ben!!! I love your room. We miss you guys. I wish I was there to give hugs.
Love,
Cody, Blake and Stacey
Post a Comment