I found these pictures and just looked at them remembering the good times I've shared with my dear friends. It was a blessing to live by the Elliott's, Kostjuk's and Waldeck's during our early married years. What fun memories we share of Friday Night Bible Study at our house, annual Christmas dinners, starting our families, and taking trips together. We may be separated by many miles, but these dear friendships are life long and will remain a constant in my life. Thank you, dear friends, for your faithful friendship. I hope you know that you are in my heart and in my prayers. I love you and always cherish our times together.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi Kelly! I just started this whole blogging thing - it's such a fun way to keep up to date with friends & family. I enjoyed reading through yours. I can't believe little Ben is 3. He is such a cutie. And Karli and Jacob look so grown up. I thought about coming out with Nathan but the time was so short and with the kids it seemed like too big of a chore. I still regret not getting together a year ago when we were out there.:o( Glad to hear you are doing well!
Love, Megan
P.s. those old pictures are great!
Kel, So fun to reminice.(sp.) I love you too!
Post a Comment