Saturday, April 5, 2008

Little Miss Determination

Spring is finally here! Karli has been wanting to learn to ride her bike without training wheels all winter. On the first warm day, she hopped on her bike and took off! No help necessary! That's our Karli..when she puts her mind to something, consider it done! She rides around yelling, "I love it! I love riding my bike!" We're so proud of her.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nancy said...

GREAT JOB KARLI!!! YOU GO GIRL!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

hey Kelli! I see your messages on other blogs, so I had to say howdy. Hope you guys are doing well!! I can't believe you left Texas though haha - well, since I married one we will be back there one of these days :) Cherie

Kelli said...

I can't believe how big she is! Her independence makes me smile. Love her!

michelle said...

that is great! Ellie could care less about riding without training wheels - her cousin Parker, who is 3 1/2 is riding a two-wheel bike, but Ellie is just happy for him. she is too funny!
miss you guys!!
love,
michelle

Lauren said...

Way to go Karli! Now you have to tell your mom to get you some ramps for jumps!