Tuesday, June 10, 2008

End of Year

It is hard to believe that this school year has come to an end. It flew by so quickly and that means my kids are yet another grade older. Jacob will be in 3rd grade next year and Karli will be in 1st. Even Ben will be in school next year ( 2 half days of preschool). I'm not sure where the years have gone...I can still remember back to when each child was little and so dependent on me. Now they are in a constant process of maturing and learning new things. What a blessing it is to see them expand in their interests and talents and to be able to guide them along the way.

The pictures of Ben's hair standing straight up may lead you to believe that Karli was playing "salon" again. Actually, Jon did the 'do' and Ben thought it was really funny.

It feels good to be caught up with my pictures and blog for the moment. I have pictures that I took today...but it is late and my words will stop making sense very shortly. Take care and thanks for checking-in.

7 comments:

michelle said...

Yea!!! No school for a couple of months!!! I am not looking forward to school in the "fall" - rather end of summer - here in so. cal., but I guess it is a fact of life. boo hoo!!! Your kids are adorable and I love catching up and seeing what they are doing.
Miss you guys tons.
~michelle

Megan Miller said...

Love seeing all the pictures of your sweet kids. Time does have a way of flying by. Yesterday for whatever reason I was thinking about our ballroom dancing class, way long ago before kids. Are we getting old? :o)

Lauren said...

I love all your pictures. It is so fun keeping up with you guys now. I hope you enjoy your summer! Yea!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

hey kelli! I just had to copy you and add the bon jovi summertime song to my blog - ha!! congrats on your kids, I'm so happy you're a mommy!

Stacey Fusano said...

HI Kelli,
This year has gone by so fast. We miss you guys and hope we can come out there next year. Tell everyone I said hi.
~Stacey~

Kristy said...

Hi Kelli! I actually first read your blog back on the night when Ben got something stuck up his nose...it made me laugh as I thought about what fun I have to look forward to and I too have many times with Dave's job where it is just me alone having to deal with life at home. I love reading your blog...you guys are such a cute family...love your family picture. I will have to write you more on your e-mail as this blog message is way too long already, but I loved hearing from you on my blog and I love catching up on your life with yours! Kristy

Sandhya said...

Hi Jon and Kelli-
I just found your blog through someone else's blog...anyways, I loved seeing your cute family! Can't believe your kids are so big! It's good to hear that things are going great with you. I hope we run into each other sometime soon!

Sandhya