Friday, August 1, 2008

Goal: Skydiving - DONE!

He did it! Jon jumped out of an airplane and LOVED it! I think he is hooked on skydiving and will do it a lot more. Another skydiver jumped out before Jon and took an amazing video. The pictures on the blog are good but the video is so fun to watch. You'll have to see it sometime.

I wasn't nervous when Jon left the house to go skydiving. What do you say to your husband before he is about to jump out of a plane? I told him that I love him and that it's been a good 12 years! :) Seriously, I said that...just in case!

I am SO proud of Jon for accomplishing one of his dreams. This is one of the many things I love about my husband. He doesn't just dream or plan to do things ~ He gets them done. I hope that I am becoming more like him in this way and that our children will do the same. Dream big and make it happen!

I'm wondering what will be on his "Bucket List" for next year!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

HE IS CRAZY!!!!!!...I have secretly wanted to do it.