Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our Soccer Star!

The slideshow below is from Karli's soccer game today. What a fun game to watch! Her entire team worked together and did a great job. Karli is such a determined athlete. She loves to be at the center of the action yet she is a good team player as well. I don't want to be one of those parents, but I have to share that Karli scored an awesome goal today! :) It is fun to watch her doing something that she loves! What a fun day!

I have to add that I can't watch Karli play a game without thinking of Auntie Anni! I picture Anni playing as a little girl...minus the matching hair ribbons that Karli loves to wear. Anyway, we hope that Karli conintues to love the sport as much as her auntie did. Miss you Anni!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

When Avrielle first played soccer, and all the girls ran around like a little beehive, she came off the field crying and said, Mom, no one is sharing the ball with me. I'm glad Karly is a bit more aggressive.

Sara said...

Kelli,

I always enjoy peeking in on the Iversons! :) Karli looks like a natural and it looks like you guys have been enjoying some "exciting" days lately! ;)

We're praying for you guys (we can surely identify with the "finance" industry!) and are looking forward to the answer that God has in store.

Thanks for the posts. Always a good read... :)

ann herman said...

Miss you too! Can't wait to see Karli play someday!