Thursday, February 5, 2009

A New Favorite!


While I love jewelry, trips to Nordstrom, and purses with fancy names...sometimes I get really excited about the little things in life. This is my newest fav. As you may know, I am a self-professed Label Lover and this product is perfect for me! This Cup comes with a label that peels off and reveals a black label that you simply scratch your name onto. How awesome is that?!? I love to entertain and have been providing markers for people to use for their cups ~ which not everyone does...then you're left wondering, is this my drink? So now the solution has been found and I am ready to have another gathering of friends to use the 100 cups I just bought. I know that I am probably alone in my excitement for things of organization (does anyone else love solo trips to The Container Store?)...but that's okay. It made me smile and I thought I would spread the joy! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Kel, I love you! I am excited for you! I am excited about the piano lessons too. Thanks for making me smile!

Sara said...

Kelli,

Your post made me smile...and wonder why type of container stores they may have in the Cayman Islands... ;)

So, you go have a huge party...with labeled cups for everyone! Yippee! ;)

Ashley Kostjuk said...

We wish we could be your next guests to have our own personalized cups at your house! I miss our dinners and bbq's and game nights.
We love you ~ give the family a hug.