Friday, March 13, 2009

Our Week in Review....aka: Random Thoughts by Kelli

What a week! Busy, Busy, Busy...not bad at all ~ just busy. Lots of rearranging of schedules, chaufferring, playdates, birthday parties and more...I forgot to mention FUN! It was a good week and we are so ready for the weekend. It won't be a restful one but we will be together and for that I am thankful.

We are excited about our Saturday night plans. Jon is taking Jacob & Ben to the "Monster Truck" show. The boys are so excited! Ben tells everyone that he is going to see the "Monstow Fwucks". They will have tons of fun.

So what will Karli & I do while the boys are playing? She rattled off lots of ideas and I think we've decided to get our nails done, go to dinner and watch a movie @ home. Sounds like a great night to me!

Jon & I are realizing that our kids are growing up fast....way too fast! We love these opportunities to spend time with the kids and make some great memories.

No comments: