There is so much I could say about the events of this week. A lesson we were reminded of is that God is faithful in all things - Big and Small. Jon broke his ankle on Monday night, Ben had a double ear infection and even the dog had issues - Pink eye! Although the Iverson household seemed chaotic, we had peace. God knew all of these things and He provided everything we needed to sustain us this week.
Here are a few thoughts about God's goodness to us this week:
*The surgery was successful and Jon remained stable
throughout and is recovering well (thanks to the Vicadin).
*My Parents-in-law were so kind to reschedule their flight so that they could be here to help with our kids today. Dawn came with me to the hospital to keep me company
during the surgery.
*We had the priveledge of experiencing love from so many friends & family. What a blessing to know that believers are praying for you.
Please continue to pray for Jon as he is beginning the recovery process.
*For minimal pain
*For no infection
*For complete restoration of the ankle
Thanks for reading this and for being concerned for Jon!






2 comments:
Those X-rays are amazing! I hope everyone is beginning to feel better...including the dog. I'm glad you were able to give thanks to God in the midst of a chaotic week.
oh girlie!!! I'm so glad you had so much support around you! If I lived closer I would have been there too :) Miss you and thinking alot about you!! love, Cherie
Post a Comment