Monday, January 21, 2008

The Tooth Fairy will be visiting our house tonight

Karli just lost another tooth! At her young age of 6 she has lost 5 teeth and another one is loose. She came running up to me and said, "Daddy just flicked my tooth and it came out. It didn't hurt at all! I KNEW that today was the day!" She talks so fast that it is like rapid fire. :) She said that her friends are going to be "so surprised" to see her tomorrow. She asked me what the Tooth Fairy does with all of the teeth. Being a good mother (and being too tired to think of a great story), I re-directed the question to her and waited for her response. She told me that the Tooth Fairy uses all of the teeth to build her castle. Isn't it fun to be 6 ?!?

5 comments:

michelle said...

I cannot believe how grown up Karli is! I love her room - so cute and perfect for a little princess! Did the toothfairy make it?

Kelli I. said...

The Tooth Fairy remembered to visit. :) Karli was so excited when she woke up!

Kelli said...

She is sooooo big! I can't believe it. Now, aren't you glad you started a blog so you can remember these little moments?

Ashley Kostjuk said...

Karli, congratulations on losing another tooth. I bet the castle is shining now because of YOUR tooth!! You look so grown up and pretty.
Love,
Ashley, Todd, Gavin, Lexi and Reesie
xoxoxxo from California

Lauren said...

Jon, your fish caught my eye. I have taken up fishing since you left california. My wife made me buy a boat. Can you believe that? Next time you visit california, call me and I will take you out on my boat.
David Smith