Friday, February 1, 2008




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lauren said...

It looks so cold there! I can't even imagine doing that on a daily basis. Wow. Thanks for your encouraging notes. I love the one from Elisabeth Elliot. It was perfect.

Unknown said...

Aw come on..... It's fun for a season....but LA is really your kind of town, right? NO...really - we do love Chicago too - b/c you are there....
Mummu and Papa

Sara said...

Hi Jon and Kelli,

This is Sara Garate. I found your blog through the Kostjuks. The snow looks cold, but your kids make it look fun! So strange to think that we were almost going to be "neighbors" a few years back...

I know Ben always enjoys a good conversation with Jon, and now it'll be fun for me to keep up with you!

Enjoy the snow!
~Sara

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day... :)