I'VE BEEN TAGGED BY KELLI E.
If you think you know about me...read this and see if you're right! :)
(I'm fairly predictable, so these answers shouldn't suprise you).
4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Retail Salesperson
2. Preschool Teacher
3. Property Management P.M.
4. Mom
4 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Oklahoma
2. California (the Valley, Glendale, Valencia and the Central Coast) Whew...I've moved a lot!
3. Texas
4. Illinois
4 SHOWS I WATCH:
1. Grey's Anatomy (the secret is out!)
2. The Office (to support my husband's humor - it is funny!)
3. American Idol (Faithful Viewer - have never voted)
4. Anything on HGTV
4 BLOGS I READ REGULARY:
1. Ashley
2. Kelli
3. Lauren
4. Nancy
4 FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Pizza
2. Ice Cream
3. Cheeseburger
4. Mexican Food
4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Maui
2. Lake House in Wisconsin
3. Disneyworld
4. In Bed Sleeping
4 FRIENDS LIKELY TO RESPOND:
1. Nancy
2. Lauren
3. Ashley
4. Michelle
4 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:
1. Summer Break
2. Lazy weekends at the Lake
3. Trip to Washington to meet my new neice (Anni's Baby is due in July)
4. Watching my kiddos grow and experience new things in life



3 comments:
You had some great ones. I wish I would have read your first and then I would have copied them! Hee Hee!
You're right, I have to respond. Your answers are great. Hope your doing well. Spring looks so pretty in your neighborhood. How is your aunt doing?
You have moved way too much - I say you add just one more move to the list and COME BACK HOME (to Cali - just to clarify!!!)
miss you guys tons!
Post a Comment