Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Springtime Fun

To those of you who have never experienced a Midwest winter (my dear California friends - except Kelli E.), you may have no idea how blissful the first week of spring is! I'm not talking about the date the calendar says Spring officially starts...that is never accurate with what the weather feels like. The last few days have been beautiful. I love that the T.V. is off and the kids are playing outside until dusk. I even love seeing all of the dirt on my children ~ because it means that they have had a lot of fun! :) I love hearing the music of the icecream truck (although I'm a little afraid to let my kids buy from it). This weather has put a "spring" in my step and a smile on my face. (See SlideShow below to see my kids happy faces)

1 comment:

Matt said...

Kelli,

Wow, what a pleasant surprise to find you. Seth Bigelow and I were just talking not very long ago, and we were both disappointed that we had lost touch with you guys. I still remember Jon's 'surprise birthday' proposal like it was yesterday, and it still has to rank as one of the most creative proposals I've heard of.

Have you guys really been married for, what, right at about 12 years now, correct? Where does the time go?!?!

Tell Jon I said hello.

BTW, The kids are adorable! :) :)

Peace,
Matt