Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm Back!

Sorry for the lack of posts. It has been a whirlwind of a summer already and I feel like I am always playing catch-up...so here I go.

Let's start with our trip "home". What was scheduled to be a "Girl's Weekend" with Ash, Kelli and Wendy turned out to be a family vacation in California. I still had the girl's weekend and let me tell you that I had the best time! Those 3 are some of the sweetest and funniest girls around and I am so blessed to be friends with them. We ate at some terrific restaurants, visited sweet Reese, went shopping and lots more. Thanks Kelli, Ash and Wendy for a fun time...let's start planning for next year.

The rest of the week in CA was a lot of fun! Jon was busy with work meetings but I managed to find things to do. It helped that we were staying in a hotel across from the mall. We went to the beach twice and to a Dodger Game too.

I am so thankful that I got to spend time with life-long friends. Thanks to the Castro's and to Stacey for stopping by the Iverson's to visit. Cindy~ it was great to spend time with you at the pool playdate. What a blessing and privilege it was to see each dear friend.

A big thanks to Rob and Dawn for watching my kids and making so many memories with them. (Lemonade stand, hours in the pool, walking on the roof, marshmellow guns and lots more!)

Enjoy the photos from So. Cal

1 comment:

Wendy Penberthy said...

Kelli!! Thank you so much for your sweet note that I received a few days ago! It was so much fun hanging out with you while you were here. I was happy to be included with you, Kelli, and Ashley! I had a lot of fun with you girls!! When you come back to California, I hope I can see you again and see your cute kids, I love Ben!! Talk to you soon!