Happy Birthday JACOB!
I can't believe that my oldest child is 9 years old today!
Where have the years gone?
There are so many things I love about Jacob.
He is:
Loving, Compassionate, Trustworthy, Dependable
He is:
Respected by peers, Respectful to adults, Kind to every child he meets
He is:
Funny, Talented, Inquisitive, Smart
Jacob is a blessing to our family and we are so thankful for him. We are looking forward to watching him grow and mature throughout the next year of his life!







3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!!
He is such a sweet boy and because God blessed him with such wonderful parents!!!
I kept thinking it was someone's birthday yesterday, but I couldn't think of who . . .now I remember - it was Jacob's Birthday!!!!
I can't believe he is 9!!! Why does the time have to go so quickly????
Miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Jacob! We love you!
Love,
Kostjuk's
Post a Comment