Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fun on the Lake - Action Shots!





We have loved spending time at the Lake this summer! Here are a few action shots. The one of Jon and I looks relatively calm...but what you can't tell from this photo is that Rob was driving the boat in circles so that we would go over the wake and fall off! Here's the problem: When you are on the tube with Jon, the person driving the boat thinks it would be fun for Jon to get tossed off...unfortunately, that means that I would get tossed as well. All in a days fun, I guess! :) Jon is loving the Wakeboard...except for the one time he did a faceplant in the water. Ouch! We are thankful for each warm day we can spend on the Lake. We know that winter is only a few months away so we are soaking in the sun while we can.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Kel,  That looks like so much fun!  It reminds me of my Iowa days on the Mississippi River.  Love you!

michelle said...

Looks like a blast!!!!
If you moved back to beautiful, sunny Cali you could enjoy the summer much longer!! We have lakes too! :o)
just miss you guys!

Lauren said...

How fun! If David sees these he will want a bigger faster boat. Are the kids back in school yet? I hope you're doing well. Lauren