THAT IS TOO FUNNY! I'm happy the lady at the salon didn't have to cut the comb out of her hair! YIKES! Could you imagine the tears the BOTH of you would of been crying if it came down to that?
Is that a Jon expression or what?! I love the bow and the girly pink - Karli you are adorable. You should've told your mom why bother with school since i've missed most of the morning. You should've continued the girls day with a little shopping. Kelli, your husband doesn't mind!
3 comments:
THAT IS TOO FUNNY! I'm happy the lady at the salon didn't have to cut the comb out of her hair! YIKES! Could you imagine the tears the BOTH of you would of been crying if it came down to that?
I agree! And I am glad that you were able make a learning moment out of it!
We are praying for you guys! Love you all!
~michelle
Is that a Jon expression or what?! I love the bow and the girly pink - Karli you are adorable. You should've told your mom why bother with school since i've missed most of the morning. You should've continued the girls day with a little shopping. Kelli, your husband doesn't mind!
Post a Comment