Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Facts about Me

This list of random facts was something I did for facebook ("everybody's doing it" ~ as a teenager would say!).

1. Fear of Clowns. Can you trust a person with a happy face painted on?
2. I LOVE LISTS! I often have a list to keep track of my lists.
3. When driving in a caravan I don't like to be followed. I'd rather be the last car. Not sure why.
4. I seem to have a reputation of having a clean house...but my laundry room may surprise you! It's where I hide the mess when people come over.
5. I love ketchup but won't let a tomato touch my lips.
6. I don't like to drive Jon around. Maybe if he was asleep in the car I would.
7. Hmmm, not sure if I want to share this one... I have some fairly awesome dance moves that I do at home. Think of it as a mix between the Carlton (from Fresh Prince) with a little MC Hammer.
8. Jon thinks he's funny but I think I'm funnier! :) (I asked him and he agreed!)
9. I got into a car accident on Jon's 32nd Birthday - my car was totaled.
10. I only floss the night before dental exams. The good news is that my dental hygenist told me to "keep doing whatever I've been doing" b/c my teeth look good. I just said "Okay"!
11. After a 22 year break I recently started taking piano lessons again. I love it.
12. I asked Jon out on the 1st date.
13. I grew up 2 blocks away from Jon, our moms were friends...yet Jon & I never met until college.
14. I attended Christian schools Kindergarten through College. Except for the 2 days I went to public school in 1st grade.
15. I may have minor OCD behaviors at times. (Jon can cite examples of this, I'm sure).
16. I planned a surprise Birthday Party for Jon which he found out about and made it an engagement party! We have a video of it ~ good memories.
17. I love my cell phone. Several months ago Jon woke up in the middle of the night and I was typing away on fb b/c I couldn't sleep.
18. I respond quickly to emails.
19. I almost always cry while watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition and A Baby Story.
20. I love to take pictures.
21. I had 3 C-Sections.
22. I was once given a label maker as a gift and loved it.
23. I will usually order the same food each time we go to a restaurant. I'm not adventurous with food.
24. I use the elipse [...] way too much when typing.
25. I must have some incredible family & friends that love me in spite of knowing the previous 24 random things about me.

No comments: