Saturday, March 8, 2008

Look Who's 3




Our little boy ("the baby") turned 3 yesterday! Ben is a Big Boy now! He had a great day playing with friends and having his birthday party last night. He had a "Choo Choo" party and loved every minute of it. Thanks to Nana for making such a cute and yummy cake.
It's hard to believe that it has been 3 years since Benjamin George was born. Our little Ben is such a happy boy and brings our family a lot of laughter and joy. We are so thankful for him!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I can't believe little Benny is 3! Time goes by so fast! Your mom is so talented with the cakes! Great job Sandy!

Scott said...

Great blog, good to see you all even if it is just on a computer! Scott La Rue

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!! Wow how time flies!!!

Lauren said...

I'm glad you had a fun time in Texas. Happy Birthday Ben!

michelle said...

I cannot believe he is 3!!! Happy Birthday little Ben!
And Happy Anniversary to you guys!
miss you guys!